FAQs & ANSWERS FOR:
All New Chiropractic Patients, Commercial Drivers, HealthCare Clinics, Medical Offices,
Health Insurance Companies, Personal Injury Attorneys, Other Providers, Workers Compensation Attorneys,
Medical Records Copying Companies, Photocopy Services, Schools
WHAT IS BOUTIQUE CHIROPRACTIC? Individually developed, personalized chiropractic care with a doctor of chiropractic and experienced chiropractic assistants, including appropriate therapy. All professional consults and procedures are conducted away from the other patients and public view.
WHAT DOES INITIAL VISIT INCLUDE?, Intake, consult, examination, appropriate therapeutic services and an adjustment. Please note, radiology images and reports, MRI reports maybe needed prior treatment. To schedule an appointment please have the patients full name, date of birth and a contact phone number ready. Patients under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Prepaid fees will apply.
DIGITAL X-RAYS and READINGS? In most cases provided onsite and always at an additional cost depending on body parts. Readings are included in fee.
MRI REPORT READINGS: We will need MRI reports from outside sources. The MRI readings are at additional cost.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING DURING YOUR INITIAL VISITS: VARIES AS LISTED BELOW. 1. CHIROPRACTIC PATIENTS: New patients, please schedule an appointment prior to arrival during office hours. Medical history, X-Ray images, MRI reports will all help. Insurance does NOT cover initial procedures. We only accept Anthem Blue Cross, United HealthCare providing you have chiropractic coverage and your eligibility is verified which could take time. Until then you will need to pay out of pocket. Pre-paid fees apply.
2. PERSONAL INJURIES / CAR ACCIDENTS: Emailed or faxed referral from your attorney required. Bring auto insurance medical coverage, ID, traffic collision report, auto insurance claim details, any other medical information, hospital reports, radiology reports, ambulance reports, list of medications anything relating to the accident.
3. WORKERS COMPENSATION INJURIES: Faxed or emailed authorization including a claim number from the insurance company with prior medical history. Should include X-Ray or MRI reports, ID.
4. DOT / CDL PHYSICALS, MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS: Drivers License or DMV temporary license. FMCSA forms provided in our office. Do not drink coffee, drink water, take all your precsribed medications, bring a list of all your current medications, CPAP reports (if any), any relevant medical statements from your PCP. Tests include vision, vitals, weight, BMI, urinary analysis. Nationally accredited DOT examiner will perform the full medical examination. The maximum period approved can be two years. Drivers under the age of 21 at the time of examination are only eligibile to drive within their designated State. The exams results will be digitally reported to FMCSA. Prepaid fee apply.
5. EMPLOYER REQUESTED MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS: ID, any relevant medical history from a PCP, Prepaid fees apply.
6. STUDENT SPORTS PHYSICALS: Bring appropriate forms provided by the school, completed medical form by an accompanied parent / guardian. School ID or parent ID. Prepaid fees apply.
7. PHC ELIGIBLE CHIROPRACTIC PATIENTS: Faxed authorisation from a Primary Carer / Clinic must be received in our office. We will then text you when we receive your authorization, RAF. For your first visit please bring your ID, PHC insurance card, if you have any X-Ray disc and report and MRI report. PHC patients under the age of 12 are NOT eligible for chiropractic treatments.
8. ZERONA Z6 FAT LOSS LASER CLIENTS: Intake, consult, desire and willingness to change long term lifestyle habits. Z6 will assist to lose that last bulge you have not been able to through dieting and exercise. Fee includes, natural detox methods to remove toxins and waste through your lymphatic system, appropriate power plate sessions and personally developed laser treatments. All services are provided onsite by qualified staff. Prepaid fees apply.
9. STATE DI BENEFITS, PATIENT TREATMENTS, FORMS: Initial visit includes intake, consult, exam and adjustment only. X-Rays maybe required at addidtional cost. Application forms are available onsite at a cost but we do not have union forms. ID required. All these are added services and costs vary. Initial intake, consult, exam, therapeutic services, radiology, application forms, completion of union forms determined at the time and pre-payments are required.
10. RADIOLOGY SERVICES: Provided onsite mainly covering cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine areas. Fees vary.
11. MEDICAL RECORDS, COPIES: Written signed authorization by the patient and request on a letterhead is required to releasefor all of our patients medical records. Service is NOT free. Fees apply to all prodcuction of medical records, copying requests.
When you are ready to schedule your appointment call (530) 666 5551 during business hours. You can also find out about our fees.
If you have any other questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we may not always answer the phones immediately, but leave a message and we will return your call ASAP alternatively email your detailed question/s. We will respond within 24 hours.